Need Help? Contact the IT Department
The IT Department can assist LFA students with the following:
- Getting iPads or personal computers / laptops connected to campus Internet - wired (dorm) or wireless.
- Fixing login problems or resetting passwords.
- Help with student email accounts.
- General PC, Macintosh, and iPad usage assistance.
- Help with iPad setup and LFA apps such as Canvas, Notability, and GoodReader.
- iPads: lost, stolen or repair issues (for more details, click here).
- Training with using iMacs in the Media Commons area.
New Student Union = New Dining Experience + New App
Download BITE - an app that lets the community know what's on the LFA menu, offers nutritional information, the ability to rate the dining experience and save favorite meals.