2018 - 2019 LFA Calendar Spreadsheets Available for Google Calendar Import
Looking for ready-made Google Spreadsheets to import LFA calendar events? Data entry has been completed for the new school year. Faculty and Staff must be logged into their LFA Google accounts to view.
Want to customize one of these Google Sheets to add your own classes or individual schedule? Once opened, download your own copy by choosing File ->Make a copy.
Import Instructions - Spreadsheets to Google Calendar
Be it a custom or the ready-made spreadsheets above, learn how to import spreadsheet calendars into Google Calendar. It's a quick process. We do suggest testing on a newly created calendars as imports are not reversable.
- Illustrated Walk-thru: How to import Calendar Spreadsheets into Google Calendar
Create Your Own Spreadsheet Calendar for Import
Everyone has their individual preferences when it comes to calendar looks and feels. Get familiar with the import process above and grab a copy of the template to make your own (once open, choose File -> Make a copy).
- Subject: Name of event
- Start Date: In MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Start Time: Can use AM / PM or military time (2:00 PM or 14:00).
- End Date: In MM/DD/YYYY format.
- End Time: Can use AM / PM or military time (2:00 PM or 14:00).
- All Day Event: Enter “True” without the quotes. Leave Start / End Time fields blank.
- Private: Enter “True” without the quotes.